Laminate Flooring in Lethbridge, AB
When you’re looking for a floor that is just as beautiful as it is strong and durable, shop our laminate flooring collection at FloorRight Interiors. We carry a wide selection of laminate that perfectly mimics the look of hardwood or stone for a fraction of the cost. Stop by our extensive showroom in Lethbridge, AB, and browse our selection of laminate flooring, from contemporary wide-plank oak to distressed rustic hardwood. Active households require flooring that provides heavy-duty protection against everyday wear and tear while being aesthetically appealing. Laminate flooring is a great investment for any property and can increase the value of your home, without the cost and maintenance of a more pricey flooring option. Stop by our showroom today and work with one of our flooring specialists. We will help you find the best laminate product for your space that meets your design preferences and performance needs.
How is Laminate Made?
Laminate offers a solid appearance and contains four distinct layers. It is manufactured with a base that protects against moisture and a core that withstands heavy foot traffic and everyday wear and tear. Two methods are used in manufacturing laminate flooring: the direct and high-pressure methods. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring in various colors and patterns, resembling wood and stone. Stunning and resilient laminate flooring is made using one of these two processes:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four laminate layers at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
Installing laminate in your home gives you the best of both worlds. It is visually appealing and practical for any room in your home, including basements, kitchens, and bathrooms. The benefits of laminate are as endless as it is durable. We only carry laminate from the best brands in the flooring industry so that you know you are getting top-quality flooring. These brands include Floorcraft, Mannington, Mohawk, Shaw Floors, and more. Learn more about laminate’s amazing benefits:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water-resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colours.
Types of Laminate
When purchasing new floors for your space, you need a material that offers the look you want and is designed with longevity in mind. We proudly carry both laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Whichever you choose, both tile-look flooring and wood-look flooring are ideal choices you’ll love for years to come. Learn more about our laminate types:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful oak floors but your lifestyle and budget are incompatible, wood laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of natural wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal.
How To Maintain Your Laminate Floors
When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, a laminate floor is quick and easy. Most spills and messes can be easily wiped away with a damp mop or cloth. Give your laminate floor a quick sweep or vacuum if you notice any dirt or debris building up. It’s as simple as that - no special polishes, waxes, or expensive products necessary when you invest in this hassle-free flooring. Easily protect your flooring, so it lasts for years. You can also keep your laminate in pristine condition with these helpful tips:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Sweep, vacuum, or dry mop weekly.
- Occasionally wet mop.
- Place a mat at the front and back doors to collect dirt
- Use floor protectors under the legs of couches, tables, and chairs to ease the weight.
- Pick up furniture that needs to be moved, instead of sliding it across the floor.
Professional Laminate Flooring Installation
We highly recommend our team of skilled professional installers to place your new laminate flooring. Investing in new floors can be expensive, and you don’t want to risk your install going wrong with an amateur. Our installation team will see that your brand-new floors are installed correctly using industry-grade equipment and the best resources at our disposal. When you invest in our products and installation services, you have access to some of the best warranties in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This is our promise to you that should you be unhappy with your new laminate flooring for any reason, give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Lethbridge, Claresholm, Cardston, Raymond, Magrath, AB, and the surrounding communities.